A challenge has been going around on Facebook. Sometimes these can be a little annoying, but this one is book-related, so I was pretty happy to be tagged for it by a coworker. Here it is below with my answers:
List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take more than a few minutes and do not think too hard. They do not have to be the “right” books or great works of literature, just ones that have affected you in some way.
1. To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee
2. When Women Were Birds by Terry Tempest Williams
3. Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
5. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
6. Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
7. Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
8. A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
9. The Butterfly Jar by Jeff Moss
10. Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
What are yours?